Forensic audit is the analysis and review of the financial records of a company, which can be used in the court of law. It is an in-depth, deep level scan examination to help you uncover fraud and preserve evidence. Section 447 under the new Company Act 2013 provides the definition of fraud and makes extensive provision for penalising fraudulent activities. It covers a large spectrum of investigative activities.
• The primary benefits of forensic audit are as below
• It helps in identification of more effective and efficient solutions.
• Helps minimize and prevent unnecessary loss.
• Improves brand reputation
• Risk of future exploitation is significantly reduced.
The deep technical and industry-specific experience in auditing, accounting, and investigation, of our forensic team helps identify frauds, corruption, cybercrime, litigations, insurance claims and advises clients on required strategies.
We provide the below services in forensic audit.
• Fraud prevention
• Corporate investigations
• Forensic technology services
• Anti-corruption compliance & investigations
• Financial reporting disputes
• False claims act
• Due diligence
• Asset Misappropriation