Inventory audit involves cross checking of financial records with the stocks stored by the company. Inventory audit is beneficial for valuation of stock. It helps us identify slow-moving stock, obsolete stock and scrap and prevents from pilferage and fraud. The checklist for inventory audit must be designed based on the areas the company requires to get audited.
• The inventory audit is conducted by a team of qualified and expert stock auditors who follow a strict audit and reporting mechanism and make sure every aspect of inventory is evaluated.
• The scope of audit is converted into a checklist and forwarded to the respective teams
• Portal is created to track performance on a real time basis
• Data is shared with client on a regular basis.
• Analysis and reporting are shared with clients through custom built portals and dashboards.